Gluten & Dairy Free Eve’s Pudding
This quick to prepare gluten free pudding will have everyone asking for more. Can be made dairy free easily by substituting a few ingredients.
Baking time: 35-40 minutes approx.
Oven temperature: 180ºC
- 1 Pack of Isabel's Cupcake or Baked Donuts mixes
- 25g Grounded almond
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 100g Caster sugar
- 100g Vegetable spread or butter
- 60g Coconut or Almond milk
- Vanilla essence
- 2 Large free range eggs
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 25g Flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/350F/ (160ºC fan assisted) for 10 minutes. Grease a 9” round ovenproof dish with butter.
- Mix the apples with 2 tsp of sugar and lemon juice. Arrange the fruit onto the greased dish.3. Place your chosen Isabel’s flour mix, ground almond and baking powder in a bowl mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one and mix really well.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the butter, sugar and egg mixture until it forms a smooth batter. Add the coconut or almond milk and stir to form a soft, dropping consistency sponge mix.
- Spread the sponge mixture over the fruit and sprinkle over the almond flakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until the sponge is golden brown.
- Serve the pudding warm with custard, ice-cream or single cream.